Axis of Justice - Conzert CD

Tha Rage

Mexican Stageprayer
Das kam grad per Mail rein bei mir...

[left:02b8539501]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00065VTRW.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/left:02b8539501]AXIS OF JUSTICE: CONCERT SERIES VOLUME 1 was recorded at the Avalon in Los Angeles as one in a series of benefits for Axis of Justice, the non-profit organization founded by Serj Tankian of System Of A Down and Tom Morello in an effort to bring concerned musicians, fans of music and grassroots political organizations together to fight for social justice. This very unique night of music featured performances and surprises by a number of special guests, including Flea, Maynard James Keenan and Pete Yorn. The album includes the donated track from Chris Cornell and Maynard James Keenan of their cover of Nick Lowe's "(What's So Funny 'bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding", recorded at last year's Lollapalooza. Other highlights include all-star jams of U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name," Bob Marley's "Get Up, Stand Up," "Alice in My Fantasies" by Funkadelic and the Bob Dylan classic "Chimes Of Freedom." The CD also includes "Union Song" & "Until The End" by The Nightwatchman. And Tom Morello plays on many tracks on the album.The companion Bonus DVD contains live footage of the Avalon show as well as some excerpts from past Axis shows which include appearances by artists such as Boots Riley of The Coup and Wayne Kramer. Plus as an added bonus, the DVD includes audio excerpts from the Axis of Justice radio show which include interviews with Michael Moore and Janeane Garofalo. Pre-order AXIS OF JUSTICE: CONCERT SERIES VOLUME 1 online now and yours will be autographed by Tom Morello and Serj Tankian. You'll also get hooked up with a limited edition, Axis Of Justice poster - FREE with your purchase! CD Track Listing "Where The Streets Have No Name" Flea, Brad Wilk , Tom Morello, Pete Yorn, Tim Walker, Serj Tankian, Maynard James Keenan, Johnny Polonsky "(What's So Funny 'bout) Peace, Love, And Understanding" Chris Cornell & Maynard James Keenan "Alice In My Fantasies" Flea , Brad Wilk, Tom Morello, Pete Yorn , Serj Tankian Piano Improvisation Serj Tankian "Charades" Serj Tankian "Until The End" The Nightwatchman "I Feel Good Again" Pete Yorn "Get Up, Stand Up" Serj Tankian, Tom Morello, Wayne Kramer, Flea, John Dolmayan. "Union Song" The Nightwatchman (Free Jam) Flea, Brad Wilk, Serj Tankian "What's Golden" Jurassic 5 "Freedom" Jurassic 5 "Speak On It" Knowledge and Serj Tankian (spoken word) "Chimes Of Freedom" Tom Morello, Serj Tankian, Pete Yorn, Flea, Brad Wilk "Jeffrey Are You Listening?" Serj Tankian, Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, Brian O'Conner DVD Track Listing "Airplane Skit" Ahmed Ahmed (Spoken Word) "President Evil" Knowledge (Iraq Poem) "Speak On It" Knowledge with Serj (Armenian Genocide poem) "Until The End" The Nightwatchman "The Road I Must Travel" The Nightwatchman with Serj Tankian, Pete Yorn, Brad Wilk , Johnny Polonsky Piano Improvisation Serj Tankian "Charades" Serj Tankian (Free Jam) Flea, Brad Wilk, Serj Tankian "Chimes of Freedom" Tom Morello, Serj Tankian, Pete Yorn , Flea, Brad Wilk "Alice In My Fantasies" Flea, Brad Wilk, Tom Morello, Pete Yorn , Serj Tankian "Where The Streets Have No Name" Flea, Brad Wilk, Tom Morello, Pete Yorn, Serj Tankian, Maynard James Keenan, Johnny Polonsky Get More On Audioslave: Audioslave.com

Hier mal der Deutsche Amazonlink!
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/AS...404/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/302-0057992-3988006

Titelverzeichnis
Disc 1
1.(What's So Funny About) Peace, Love And Understanding
2.Piano Impovisation
3.Where The Streets Have No Name
4.Alice In My Fantasies
5.Charades
6.Until The End
7.I Feel Good Again
8.Get Up, Stand Up
9.Union Song
10.Free Jam
11.What's Golden
12.Freedom
13.Speak On It
14.Chimes Of Freedom
15.Jeffrey Are You Listening?

Disc 2
1.Airplane Skit
2.President Evil (Iraq Poem)
3.Speak On It
4.Until The End
5.The Road I Must Travel
6.Piano Impovisation
7.Charades
8.Free Jam
9.Chimes Of Freedom
10.Alice In My Fantasies
11.Where The Streets Have No Name
12.Bomb Day In Paris
13.5 Million Ways to Kill A CEO
14.Improvisational Noize
15.Get Up, Stand Up
16.Interview with Michael Moore
17.Interview with Janeane Garofolo
18.Rants and Raves by Serj and Tom

Tha Rage

Mexican Stageprayer
Hab seid gestern die CD und ich bin echt überwältigt! Schöne Pianos und tolle Akustik gitarren!